Get to Great Color in One Click
Delivering the highest color quality requires a good color measurement solution. The X-Rite eXact handheld spectrophotometer takes color measurement and management to the next level. It is a scalable platform that can be field upgraded as needs change, from a simple densitometer to a highly advanced spectral measurement instrument. X-Rite eXact enables printers and packaging converters to truly understand, control, manage and communicate color across the entire color network and avoid unwanted reprint and rework.
The X-Rite eXact is available in three models:
- X-Rite eXact Densitometer: For CMYK operations that want a set of traditional tools and the option to add more features as their requirements change.
- X-Rite eXact Standard: A spectrophotometer that ensures accurate printing of both CMYK and spot colors as well as leveraging industry standards for process control.
- X-Rite eXact Advanced: A spectrophotometer for ink labs, quality control and manufacturing partners who must achieve the highest quality with the broadest toolset.
For accurate color measurement on flexible film, the X-Rite eXact is also available in Xp models for eXact Densitometer, eXact Standard and eXact Advanced. The M3 Polarization Filter option is not available for eXact Xp models. X-Rite eXact also includes eXact Manager to set several different configuration options in the eXact; eXact DataCatcher, for the capture of spot measurements from eXact instruments and transfer of data to an application such as Microsoft Excel; and eXact DataMeasure, to measure in Scan mode and transfer data to an application such as Microsoft Excel.
- Designed to meet standards and tolerances, no matter how exacting. Supports all leading print specifications so printers and converters can efficiently monitor color processes.
- eXact’s BestMatch function helps press operators keep color on target even before color shifts are visible with recommendations for ink adjustments to achieve the best match, reducing waste during press runs.
- A choice of four different aperture sizes (1.5, 2, 4 or 6 mm) to enable measurement across a wide range of applications in print and packaging.
- When used with NetProfiler, eXact can manage and monitor color performance on an enterprise level, providing consistent quality measurements across shifts departments and sites.
- The only instrument on the market that can capture M0, M2 and M3 measurements in a single pass AND measure true M1 Part One as specified in ISO-3664.
By deploying X-Rite eXact spectrophotometers, print and packaging operations can significantly reduce makeready times, improve quality, reduce substrate and ink waste and enjoy a more efficient workforce. It is the first instrument in the marketplace to combine unique hardware and software into a single integrated, scalable solution that helps operations get color right the first time, right every time.