The Ci4200 is an easy-to-use compact benchtop sphere spectrophotometer that, combined with Color QC and Formulation software, supports an evolving color management program.
Setting a new standard for color performance
In a competitive marketplace, there is increasing pressure to improve color quality in the lab and in manufacturing to reduce rework due to errors and to deliver a faster time to market. The Ci4200 is an affordable benchtop spectrophotometer for small to medium-sized manufacturers across a variety of industries who are aspiring to implement a higher degree of color formulation and color quality control in their product development and production processes. When combined with a tiered offering of Color QC and Formulation software applications, it scales to support an evolving color program.
The advanced Ci4200UV adds the capability of self-calibrating UV illumination to accommodate evaluation of the effect of optical brightening and fluorescing agents that cause color to shift under different lighting conditions.
- Using standard measurement methods, immediately identify variances in color and gloss to ensure accurate color readings or to verify visual inspection (SPIN/SPEX).
- Produces correlated 60⁰ gloss value for more accurate assessment of sample gloss in compliance with ASTM D523 and ISO 2813.
- With its embedded NetProfiler, manage performance and enable consistency across the supply chain regardless of where instruments are being used.
- Features data compatibility with X-Rite handheld spectrophotometers such as the Ci64 for ease of data exchange across the operation.
- LED membrane provides status and operation feedback with remote trigger and samples can be viewed and targeted with a sample arm for overall ease of use.
The Ci4200 is a reliable and accurate compact benchtop spectrophotometer that serves as the foundation for operations seeking to establish a color control program or those looking to improve an existing program that currently relies on non-spectral devices or visual inspection pass/fail methods. The result is a streamlined color workflow that delivers more accurate color performance.