- CMYK LED UV inks – optional white and varnish for a luxurious or specialty finish
- Print on a wide variety of products and their prototypes, even 3D objects
- Low energy consumption and low temperatures, ideal for heat sensitive materials
- 0% VOC – non-HAP – no outgassing of prints – no mercury – no lead
- Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving print technology (i²) – Dedicated “UV-weaving”
The ValueJet VJ-426UF is a compact A3+ flatbed 6-colour LED UV printer with integrated vacuum table. Offering a print table area of 483 mm (19”) x 329 mm (13”), the VJ-426UF enables direct printing onto objects up to 70 mm thick. The printer will deliver exceptional print quality on a wide variety of solid materials and objects including ABS, Alu-board, PC, PE, PET, PMMA (acrylic), PP, PS, PVC and glass.
An energy-efficient latest generation LED UV lamp ensures ultra-sharp, safe & ready to use prints. Its reduced working temperatures also allow printing onto heat sensitive substrates.
The multi-purpose VJ-426UF printer will produce ultra-sharp, high quality output and is specifically targeted at short run items or one-off designs of products and their prototypes, personalised gifts, packaging, souvenirs, awards, specialty industrial items as well as labels, decals, signs, etc…
|Print Technology||Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles x 8 lines|
|Drop Mass Range (pl)||3.8 to 28|
|LED UV lamp life||14.250 hours|
|Width x Depth x Height||1188 x 839 x 545 mm|