- Dual staggered head design with latest drop-on-demand piezo inkjet technology
- Variable drop printing – wide range of droplets & three drop families. Small droplets ideal for light fabrics. Larger droplets ideal for thicker fabrics requiring higher ink loads
- Head height up to 6 mm to accommodate a wide range of fabrics
- Typical high quality production speeds up to 40 m²/h
- Newly engineered high end fabric feeding, front & back tensioning and motorized take-up system for media weights up to 100 kg
- Integrated gutter system for open textiles
Specifically targeted at sampling of short run on-demand & local digital production of garments, upholstery, fashion, swimwear, interior deco fabrics, home textiles, flags, etc.., the VJ-1938TX – a 75″ (1910 mm) wide dual staggered head printer – combines proven technology with a high-precision mechanical design.
Developed in Japan, Mutoh’s ValueJet 1938TX incorporates technology proven to be faster, more reliable, more cost effective and more efficient to bring you the best output for your application.
For Garment Printing Professionals
The 1938TX can print on closed, open non-stretch and limited stretch fabrics thanks to the incorporated ink gutter and a newly engineered high-end fabric feeding, tensioning and take-up system which will guarantee worry-free feeding and transport of fabrics. The preferred solution for garment printing professionals!
Ink Setup Possibilities
Using Mutoh’s new water-based textile pigmented inks, the VJ-1938TX enables direct printing on cotton fabrics, rayon or mixed fibre fabrics.
The VJ-1938TX printer can also jet Mutoh’s genuine DS2-series universal sublimation inks for direct printing onto polyester fabrics.
|Print Technology||Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology|
|Print Head||2 (staggered setup)|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles x 8 lines / head|
|Drop Mass Range (pl)||3.3 to 45.3|
|Head Heights||Low: 2.5 mm / Middle: 3.5 mm / High: 6.0 mm|
|Width x Depth x Height||2983 x 1134 x 1261 mm|