- Transfer sublimation printing up to 1625 mm (63.97”)
- Latest generation 8 channel 1440 nozzle piezo head
- Typical production speeds between 14 & 27.5 m²/h
- Mutoh water-based dye sublimation inks
- Ideal for production of soft signage, sportswear, gadgets, …
- Environmentally friendly printing – high level of operator safety
The compact Mutoh ValueJet 1624WX printer is ideal for every day sublimation printing. The printer is fit for both startup and established businesses wanting to extend their product portfolio.
Mutoh ValueJet 1624WX prints on typical 95 g/m² – 100 g/m² dye sublimation transfer papers, making transfer onto all possible flexible and rigid polyester materials possible.
Typical dye sublimation applications are:
- Soft signage & graphics for events, tradeshows, …
- Home decoration : curtains, bed linen, …
- Flags & pennants
- Sports goods : snowboards, helmets, …
- Gadgets : mugs, umbrellas, iPods, mouse mats, …
- Apparel : blouses, sportswear, outdoor jackets, T-shirts, …
Using dye and pigmented inks, the Mutoh ValueJet 1624WX printer is also suited for the production of high quality graphics for indoor and short term outdoor use : e.g. large format reproductions of portrait photographs, fine art reproductions, proofs of packaging designs, hard proofs of press print work, prints with very strict colour requirements.
|Print Technology||Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles x 8 lines – 360 nozzles per colour|
|Drop Mass Range (pl)||3.3 to 34.1|
|Head Heights||Low: 1.5 mm
Middle: 2.5 mm
High: 4.0 mm
|Width x Depth x Heigh||2698 x 885 x 1261 mm|