Renz SPB 360 Comfortplus Electric Coil Punching and Electric Inserter Machine
Electric Punching with Electric Inserter and Manual Crimper and Cutter
The spirals are easily inserted into the pre-punched book by means of an electrical drive.
The integrated spiral cutting and crimping unit perfectly cuts and crimps the plastic spiral ends. Metal spirals can be cut, using a SC-pliers.
Desktop spiral punching and inserting machine. Designed for low to medium volumes of PVC coil books production.Designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Binds up to 160 sheets (16 mm)
- Punch capacity 20 sheets (2 mm)
- Integrated spiral cutting and crimping unit (only for plastic spirals)
- Quick Size Adjustment for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5 and A4
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Unique electric roller for quick coil insertion
- Clever crimper and cutter for turning coil ends
- Measures the document or coil size
- Compact design & heavy duty construction
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||10,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2 mm|
|Punch dies available||Oval 4.5 x 3.6 mm|
|Pitch||6 mm / 0.2475”|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Binding thickness||1 – 16 mm|
|Binding element Ø||6 – 20 mm|
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|Binding operation||Electric insert, manual crimp and cut|
|No. of books output per hr||80|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||440 x 490 x 250 mm|
|Machine weight||32 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||630 x 600 x 340 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||36 kg|
|Power requirement||230/250 V / 50 Hz / 90 W
115/200 V / 60 Hz / 90 W
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 – 2.0 mm.