Renz Inline 500 Punching and Wire Binding Machine – Professional Line
Fully automatic wire binding line
For RENZ RING WIRE® from spools for books, calendars and skip-binding.
The Inline 500 consists of the following components: ASM 5ß0 punching module and ABL 500, automatic binding machine.
Large format range: 70 mm up to 500 mm, diameters from 3/16″ (5,5 mm) to 1″ (25,4 mm).
The product to be bound is placed on the feeding table (or automatically fed from the collating machine), is then automatically punched, transported towards the binding element and closed.
The KAS 300 IL (calendar hanger tool) is required for producing calendars. Straight wire pieces are formed into the hanger shaped and are then automatically guided into the wire before colsing. By this patented RENZ®-techonolgy preparing and inserting the calendar hanger manually is a thing of the past.
Fully automatic spool de-winding with winding of separation paper strip. For the trouble-free dewinding of all diameters. The winding of the separation paper helps reduce waste in the work area.
- connection with assembly machine (for significant quantities)
- integrated punching process for calendar hole opposite the binding side
- KAS 300 IL calendar hanger feeding with the binding cycle
- DBW cover page turner
- KL 750 cross-delivery
- transfer station to a packing machine (for significant quantities)
Optionally available for this machine is a spare parts package. If you buy it with the machine it ensures high availability for critical spare parts as well as for spare parts with long delivery time.
If necessary the required spare parts are immediately available on-site. With the help of a spare parts package downtimes can be reduced to a minimum.
- high performances: up to 2200 punching strokes/h, up to 2100 binding cycles/h
- extremely fast on-screen resetting of the whole line in 2 to 30 min. using digital and QSA (quick size adjustment) technology
- the main control panel used touch-screen technology. The screen clearly displays all current machine data.
- all order-related machine data can be set on the touch-screen and can be stored for repeat orders
- extremely large format range: binding side from 70 to 500 mm (on request 520 mm), unbound side from 90 to 700 mm, extended covers up to + 150 mm (max. 850 mm)
- the product is transported on a low-wear drive belt
- fully automatic inline operation for books and calendars up to 4 mm thickness
- multiple feeding of manually separated punching layers for books and calendars of thicknesses of ≥ 4 mm
- operation: manual separation – feeding – punching – collating – binding – cover page turner – delivery
- the ABL 500 single machine can be retrofit with the ASM 500 punching module
- quality “Made in Germany”
|Format range bound side:||max. 500 mm, (19,7″)
min. 70 mm, ( 2,8″)
on request 520 mm, (20,5″)
|Format range unbound side:||max. 700 mm, (27,6″)
min. 90 mm, (3,6″)
|Punching thickness:||max. 4 mm|
|Book thickness:||max. 20 mm|
|Punch and binding capacity:||up to 2.100 books/h or up to 1.900 calendars/h (depends on product, logistics and operator)|
|Possible wire diameters:||3/16″ (5,5 mm) – 1″ (25,4 mm)
On set of closing bars is required for each ø
|Pitch:||4:1, 3:1, 2:1|
|Time required for diameter change:||2 – 30 min. (depends on diameter and pitch)|
|Format change without diameter change:||only a few minutes|
|Format change with diameter change:||2 – 30 min. (depends on diameter and pitch)|
|Processing of straight wire pieces:||KAS 300 IL|
|Machine: Lenght x Width x Height:||5.800 x 1.900 cm /19 ft. x 6,3 ft.
with delivery belt
5.800 x 2.300 cm / 19 ft. x 7,7 ft.
|Packing: Length x Width x Height:||crate|
|Weight/ net, gross:||net 2.400 kg, gross 3.400 kg
(5280 lbs, 7480 lbs.)
|Required space:||approx. 15 m²|
|Compressed air:||7,5 bar 450 – 500 l/min.|
|Power supply:||3 x 400/230 V, 3 Kw 50 or 60 Hz.|
|International voltages:||all local voltages available on demand|