Renz eco S 360 2:1 Pitch Manual Punch and Wire Binding Machine
Manual punching and binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
The Renz eco S 360 is a fixed 2:1 pitch desktop punching and RENZ RING WIRE® binding machine for all types of book and calendar production. Designed to produce low to medium volumes of documents of all sizes quickly and easily.
The new RENZ® system means that even inexperienced operators can produce perfect wire comb bindings.
- Binds up to 340 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- Quick Size Adjustment for high flexibility of different paper formats.
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
Punch up to: 25 sheets
Bind up to: 1-3/8″
Max. Sheets punched per hour1: 14,000
Max. Bound products per hour1: 220
All performance outputs are based on 20# paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 2.0 – 2.5 mm.
(1) Dependent on the die type.
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||12,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.5 mm|
|Punch dies available||Oblong 5.5 x 3.5 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||Yes|
|Binding thickness||1 – 34 mm|
|Binding element Ø||6.9 – 38 mm
1/4″ – 1 1/2″
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||200|
|No. of calendars output per hr||160|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||330 x 560 x 180 mm|
|Machine weight||13 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||640 x 480 x 280 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||15,5 kg|
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 – 2.0 mm.