- 64” (1625 mm) rigid and roll-to-roll printing
- CMYK + White renewable resource inks
- Prints on a wide range of uncoated substrates
- Extensive colour gamut and excellent image durability
- Reliable high quality printing with Mutoh’s i² Intelligent Interweaving print technology
The ValueJet 1617H hybrid printer delivers high quality prints on a wide variety of roll and rigid media, such as ABS, aluminium sandwich board, cardboard, non-pvc self-adhesive media, PE, PET, PMMA, PP, PVC foam board, recyclable fibre-based paper, uncoated polyester, uncoated Tyvek, etc..
The ValueJet 1617H utilises Mutoh’s MP11 Multi-Purpose inks. The MP11 CMYK + White inks are non-petrochemical based. The key carrier, comprising 50 % of the ink, is derived from corn.
The ValueJet 1617H is designed for start-up companies as well as established print businesses wanting short run production of roll prints and panel creation for close viewing distances. It is the versatile, economic option that reduces impact on the environment.
|Print Technology||Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology|
|Nozzle Configuration||180 nozzles x 8 lines|
|Drop Mass Range (pl)||3.6 to 15.5|
|Width x Depth x Height||2698 x 828 x 1302 mm (roll)
2698 x 2486 x 1302 mm (rigid)
|Weight||234.5 kg (roll)
319.5 kg (rigid)