Hygienic pallet transport Stainless-semi, manual
Optimum hygiene – with a stainless pallet truck the risk of bacterial contamination is minimized
The stainless-semi products are developed for environments where severe hygiene is needed on the surfaces that are in direct contact with the goods being handled, e.g. meat, fish or medicine.
The design prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user – focus is put on safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. The ergonomically correct shape of the handle ensures a relaxed hold for the user.
High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimised
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Closed forks
- Easy cleaning
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Strong construction
- AISI 316L steel for the fork chassis
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
Facts – stainless-semi pallet truck
- Acid-resistant fork chassis. Stainless handle, wheel forks, lifting arm and thrust plate. The push rod is hot galvanised and the pump chromit-treated
- For the food industry in the areas, in which the hygiene demands are not so high, but the corrosion resistance important