The flexible size
This All-Advanced Wire Stitching Machine shows your strength through:
- Massive, multi-head wire stitching machine specifically designed to handle large staples
- Possibility of installation of up to four HOHNER narrow head headers UNIVERSAL 70/20 for staples of 0-20 mm with the proven Hohner wedge cut.
- Excellent suitability both as a solo machine and as an installation unit as well as for special constructions
- Fast and easy table-adjustability of block-stitching (straight) on brochures (oblique) by a handgrip
- The possibility of exceptional stapling positions in the staple by the insertion depth of approx. 230 mm from clinch boxes (eg calendar production)
- Possibility to buy staples at any time
- Simultaneous and central adjustment of the stapling strength and wire length for all heads via only one lever
- Perfect, desired clamp positioning by means of a rear and two lateral, adjustable stops
- Highest user friendliness and flexibility during format changes
- Possibility of changing the ring eyelet
- Maximum stapling capacity per head 192 staples / min.
- Table size of 1000 x 330 mm