The unique feature of using a linear system to guide the cutting head guarantees an excellent performance and extreme precision, unmatched by and other cutter in the market.
The new Apollo XL can cut materials up to 20mm (3/4″) thick. It cuts cleanly, accurately without dust or noise and is the most affordable heavy duty cutter available.
The Apollo XL is available in 4 sizes from 165cm (65″) to 310cm (122″).
two quick stops provide extra lateral support at whatever height you require. The quick stops can also be used for holding boards at an angle if needed.
Additional Quick Stops can be purchased separately
Two production stops LH and RH make repeat cuts for production runs quick and accurate.
Additional production stops can be purchased separately if required.
Squaring Arm Adjuster Blocks
Two squaring adjuster blocks, LH and RH are fitted as standard. The precise screw adjustment provides a permanent and accurate squaring solution.
New Cutting Head
The all new Apollo cutting head takes interchangeable tool cartridges and features a fully integrated laser sight line.
The four nylon bearings can be changed easily and are covered by a 20 year guarantee.
Extension Kit for all models can be purchased separately. We don’t just extend the squaring arm, we extend the whole machine.
Free Standing Kit
All machines come as standard with a wall mounting bracket. Optional free standing kits can be purchased separately.
- 3 x Quick Change tool cartridges.
- An integrated laser sight line (all tools share a common cut line).
- An integral counter balance which reduces operator fatigue and leaves hands free for loading material.
- Two production stops, making repeat cuts for production runs quick and accurate.
- Two quick stops for added lateral support.
- A full length clamping system, dual clamps on the 250 and 310 models.
- A 5 year guarantee on all parts except blades and cutting wheels and a 20 year guarantee on the cutting hood bearings.
Cutting capabilities as standard
- PVC foam board up to 13mm (1/2″)
- Corrugated plastics up to 20mm (3/4″)
- Foamboard up to 20mm (3/4″)
- Honeycomb board up to 20mm (3/4″)
- Most other semi rigid plastics
- Magnetic sheet up to 4mm
- Aluminum composites up to 4mm
- MDF up to 3mm
- Plus many more
Using Optional Tools
- Aluminum Sheets 1mm (.040″)
- Score and break acrylic up to 6mm (1/4″)
- Score and break glass up to 6mm (1/4″)
- Y-Groove aluminum composites
|Model||Description||Packaged Weight||Packed Dimensions|
|CWT4043||CWT Apollo XL 165 Multi substrate cutter 165cm-65″||75kg (165lbs)||271 x 31 x 28cm (107 x 13 x 11″)|
|CWT4044||CWT Apollo XL 165 Multi substrate cutter 165cm-65″||77kg (169lbs)||271 x 31 x 28cm (107 x 13 x 11″)|
|CWT4045||CWT Apollo XL 165 Multi substrate cutter 165cm-65″||83kg (183lbs)||311 x 31 x 28cm (122 x 13 x 11″)|
|CWT4043||CWT Apollo XL 165 Multi substrate cutter 165cm-65″||89kg (196lbs)||371 x 31 x 28cm (146 x 13 x 11″)|
Optional Tool Holders:
|CWT4162-2||CWT TH #3A (Aluminum composite “V” Groover)|
|CWT4163-2||CWT TH #3B (Acrylic Scoring)|
|CWT4164-2||CWT TH #3C (Glass Scoring)|
|CWT4165-2||CWT TH #5 (Sheet Aluminum)|
|CWT4103||CWT Free Standing Kit 165|
|CWT4104||CWT Free Standing Kit 210|
|CWT4105||CWT Free Standing Kit 250|
|CWT4106||CWT Free Standing Kit 310|
|CWT4133||CWT Extension 165|
|CWT4134||CWT Extension 210|
|CWT4135||CWT Extension 250|
|CWT4110||CWT Extension 310|
|CWT4170||CWT MD Utility Blades (100)|
|CWT4173||CWT Aluminum Composite Wheel Set|
|CWT4174||CWT Acrylic Scoring Blades (10)|
|CWT4175||CWT “V” Groover Blade|
|CWT4176||CWT Sheet Aluminum Wheel Set|
|CWT4177||CWT HD Utility Blades (100)|
|CWT4178||CWT Glass Scoring Wheels (10)|