APEX & APEX PLUS
DIGITAL FLATBED CUTTING SYSTEMS
The Apex Series of digital flatbed cutting systems are designed for a variety of processing and finishing production needs for visionary PSP, packaging, sign & graphics, POP/POS display and textile market professionals. Increase your productivity and profitability by having a multi-function digital cutting solution in-house.
Performance and Reliability
- Multiple Table Size Solutions to match application
- True 3 tool interchangeable positions available for many tool combinations
- Tool Head Modules controlled independently
- Optical Auto Tool height calibration
- Automatic Router Bit Tool Changing options available for Apex Plus Series
- Variable Vacuum Zone table controlled by our software to adjust the vacuum power & positions for different material needs
- Aerospace aluminum table for precision and accuracy
- Offering both static and conveyor table solutions
- Modular (Apex Plus) build on-site for unique space and install requirements
- Auto sheet feeding system for increased production available
- Service and Support by our expert in house engineers and specialists
- Parts & Supplies in stock at CWT Worktools USA, Irving Texas.
Productivity You Can Depend On
- INCREASE – Capacity and productivity to take on more jobs
- IMPROVE – Speed and accuracy of production
- CONFIDENCE – In precision and reliability of output day after day
- DECREASE – Waste, downtime and labor costs
- REMOVE – Production obstacles and process in finishing
Solutions for Graphics, Packaging, Textile, Upholstery Markets
- Commercial print facilities
- DOT, City/Municipality Sign Shops
- Packaging/Prototype – opportunity to produce custom tests, and small runs
- Production Graphic Houses producing POP/POS display work, trade show graphics, etc.
- Sign PSP’s Franchises
- Soft Signage & Textile production companies
- Solvent/UV printer owners
- Furniture/Upholstry industry
- Gasket manufacturing – produce smaller quantity runs and one off’s that wont require steel die production
- Specialty textile – Fire retardant suit mfg example – cutting Kevlar materials that cannot be laser cut
- Technical textile and Acoustic Panel production for office/building environment applications
|Universal Tool Head Modules
The universal tool heads are designed to hold routers or tools. Apex Series Digital Flatbed Cutting Systems can hold up to three universal tool heads.
|Complete Cutting Tools
APEX Series cutting systems have a complete set of cutting tools for Acrylic, Corrugated board, Fabric/Textiles, Foam, KT Board, Paper PVC, Vinyl and more. The cutting tools support through-cutting, half-cutting, V-cutting, engraving, creasing, marking, etc.
|Digital Registration System
Designed with a high precision CCD camera to work with multiple types of printer distortion to ensure highly accurate cutting of materials.
|Automatic Knife Initialization
The Automatic Knife Initialization (AKI) is designed to register the table position and cutting depth of the knife automatically, quickly and accurately.
|Multizone Vacuum Table
Variable Vaccum Zone table controlled by our software to adjust the vacuum power & positions for different material needs.
Safety stop buttons and gantry sensors are designed for operational safety and protection.
Integrated conveyor system is designed for cutting and creasing of large lengths of flexible material to high volumn production runs. Includes roll support system for processing roll material.
|Automatic Tool Changer
Automatic Tool Changer available on the Apex Plus series for 1 and 1.8kw Spindle. Can hold up to 9 different routing bits.
|Automatic Sheet Feeding System
The Auto Sheet Feeding System for increased production available.
The barcode workflow system can retrieve corresponding cutting files automatically, simplifying the operation process.
The Material Library contains processing ways for hundreds of materials from more than ten industries. Users can create their own material library according to their special materials.
The Apex software is user friendly and intuitive. The straightforward Auto Processing Workflow is designed to handle jobs in the most productive way.
- 1713 (51”x 66” cutting area)
- 2513 (51” x 98” cutting area)
- 2517 (66” x 98” cutting area)
- Apex Custom Sizes Available
Apex Available in Three Sizes with Custom Sizes Available
Apex Custom Sizes
Apex Plus Available in Three Sizes
Custom Sizes Available for 3.2m Production
Apex Plus 1516
|Apex Plus 2516
63″ x 98″ Cutting Area
Apex Plus 3516
63″ x 137″ Cutting Area
Apex Plus Custom Sizes
Routers & Tools
|Apex 1.8 kw Water Cooled Spindle/Router||Apex 350w Air Cooled Spindle/Router (60k rpm)||Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool (EOT)||Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool 4 (EOT-4)||Apex Kiss Cut Tool (KCT)|
|Apex Perforating Tool (PT)||Apex Pneumatic Oscillating Tool (POT)||Apex Pneumatic Rotary Tool (PRT)||Apex Universal Cutting Tool (UCT)||Apex Variable V-Cut Tool (V-VCT)|
|Apex V-Cut Tool (VCT)|